What is the cheapest holster you can get for a cz75?

Andrewh

I am looking for something to use for an idpa match, but I don't plan on using this as my regular carry holster.
So I need something cheap only for this use. All of my regular carry holsters are cross draw which can't be used in any range(which sucks,) but those are the rules.
I have seen the kydex uncle mikes paddle holsters for about 30 bucks. Is that as low as it goes?

quadcab

I recently picked up a FOBUS paddle holster model BR-2 for my CZ-75B. I really like it. It costs about $20 , is very comfortable and rides close to your body.

Andrewh

quadcab- I guess I have heard of FOBUS, but I don't have a clue where to look. Where did you get yours?

Mike Irwin- Hadn't thought of that. I had only started looking on line. Guess I will go to my local stores and see what they have in the generic section too.

Thanks for the help.

quadcab

AndrewH; Got my FOBUS at a recent gunshow but my local guy stocks them and can easily get different models if he doesn't have one in stock. I'm going to get another one for my S&W J-framed model 60. QUADCAB

Walt Sherrill

I have the Fobus holster, too, and its a good deal.

A potentially better one is the Uncle Mikes holster of a similar design.

Any non-duty holster made for the Beretta 92/96 will generally work with the CZ-75. (The Fobus holster used with the CZ is really one originally made for the Beretta.)

quadcab

I have read a number of comments that the UNCLE MIKES does not conceal as well as the FOBUS. Also, the UNCLE MIKES is available for only a limited number of guns at this time and I believe that the CZ-75 is not one of them. The FOBUS BR-2 was originally made for the Baretta 92/96 as Walt stated and it also fits the CZ-75 perfectly. Fobus holsters are now also available in a new "roto" style which allows you to change the configuration of the holster for different methods of carry. The "roto" styles are a few bucks more than the standard paddles. QUADCAB

Rob62

May I suggest Bob Lippman for your potential purchase of Fobus products. I got some stuff from him in the past to include a Fobus holster. Service and price were GREAT.

And no I'm not affiliated with Bob in any way.

Lippman Enterprises,Ltd.
P.O. Box 134
Palenville , N.Y. 12463
Ph-518-678-3519
Fx-208-330-9958(direct toComputer)
E-mail-lippy@francomm.com
Website- http://www.lippman-enterprises.com

Regards,
Rob

Andrewh

Well I took the advice here, and I ordered the roto holster from Bob Lippman. He had a deal going for both the paddle and belt attachments for 35 bucks delivered.

Rob62

Andrewh,

I can't vouch for how good the Fobus roto-holster is as I haven't gotten one of those, yet. But there's no doubt you will be happy with the overall performance of the Fobus product line. As you've seen they are inexpensive. While that normally means "cheap" and of low quality that isn't true of Fobus products.

IMO Fobus and now Uncle Mikes make a great Kydex type holster that can compete with the much more expensive brands like Mad Dog and Blade Tech.

Good Shooting,
Rob