What is the Best Hybrid Holster?

What is the Best Hybrid (crossbreed style) Holster?

I have an Alien Gear holster which isn't bad, but the kydex (molded plastic) part is a little wide. They need to trim them a bit. Thus, it is difficult to wear with many of my pants. Don't want to buy pants 2" bigger. I already buy them 1" bigger.
I just bought a Walther PPQ and I want a hybrid holster for it that is thinner than the Alien Gear (meaning the kydex is narrow....trimmed up around the edges better)
Under $60 would be great.

Last edited:

Wishoot

I can't say with certainty that it's "The Best", but my FoxX Hybrid does a remarkable job at a very reasonable price IMO.

Well, I took my alien gear holster, laid a heavy rag over most of it and then hit the sides of the molded plastic with my heat gun. I then bent the edges of the mold slightly on each side. It now conforms to my body better. :) Lovin' it now.

Bozz10mm

Take a look at www.firearmholster.com. I like AG holsters and own a couple of them, but the Firearm holsters are a bit classier and can be customized for leather and stitching color. And they can be converted to OWB by removing the clips. It's a lot of holster for $49 including the free shipping.

Captains1911

I've owned quite a few. Comptac-Tac MTac, Crossbreed, Theiss, Alien Gear, Concealment Solutions, and a few others I can't think of. My favorite is the Black Mamba from Concealment Solutions.