What is best method to contact Kahr?

jmstr

For all of you who have dealt with Kahr customer service, can you tell me the best way to contact them and get a response in a reasonable [one week or less] timeframe? I haven't needed to contact them before, but I did e-mail them once and it seems like it took a couple of weeks to get a response. Do they respond to phonecalls better, or E-mail? I just want to check on getting either the Elite trigger installed in my K9, or get all of the parts for the switch and take it to my local 'smith to do it [and save shipping!]. Thanks for any suggestions.

jason

mrat

I emailed them last week and asked how I could get the redesigned slide release. They emailed me back the next day and said one would be on the way ASAP for free.

skipperJ

mrat, what's the story on a redesigned slide release? I just looked at the Kahr website and I don't see any mention of it.

I e-mailed them a question about a magazine a couple of years ago.

I got a response within 24 hours, and within I believe a week had a spare magazine.

I've spoken with a number of people who own Kahrs who have had similar quick response.

I just wish they would be as quick at getting a K45 out as they have been in answering queries!

mrat

skipper,
The slide release on the P9 is very thick and sticks out pretty far. I read on one of the gun boards that Kahr had a redisigned slide release for the P9 that was thinner. I also looked on their web site and I didn't see it anywhere. So I emailed them and they are sending me the new one for free.

Bullitt

Actually have a problem and see how quick they respond. I emailed them more than a week ago and have sent my gun in once already. They love people who are happy, but don't fix things for people who aren't. Kahr = :barf: