What if our politicians went after the 10 commandments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

L2R

We all have seen the Bill of Rights being torn one bit at a time.
I was wishing I had the legal expertise to work up the King James version of the 10 Commandants after our politicians would carve it up.
Hope this is ok, if not delete it. It is meant in fun and hope it doesn't offend anyone. (I avoided the 10th commandment even tho' it ripe for pickin')

This immediately made me think of those fine people at the Firing Line and wondered if someone could help.

Example:

1st Commandment-There shall be no other gods before me!

"This commandment makes no claim about 'after' gods so it is clear that god left the door open for me, Dianne and a few others to remove your doubts, fears and anxiety over such things as how much soda should I drink or how much should I eat or if I should try to protect myself if I am accosted. I am today's god granted me by the 1st commandment"-MB

Evan Thomas

Ding! What we have here is not one, not two, but three violations of forum rules in one wee little post.
Forum Index said:
General Discussion Forum
A place for general discussion and Member hob-nobbing. Posts must be Firearms related.
Forum Rules said:
5. Topics and conduct that will not be tolerated:
d. Political Advocacy posts, or any purely political topic. However, some very few exceptions may be made.
e. Posts or threads on Race, Religion, and Sexuality
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.