What have you always wanted

milemission

for no real reason other than it would be cool to have one? One thing I wish I could have would be a 6.5x54 carbine with a mannlicher stock. The rifle (in good condition) would be about 2 grand, and this would be a reloading only proposition. But there's just something about having a nifty little carbine shooting heavy round nose bullets that seems so appealing....

jneilson

I've always wanted a Colt Sauer bolt action. Caliber doesn't matter. That has to be the prettiest rifle I've ever seen.

Stevie-Ray

I handled a Street Sweeper at a gun show once, but instead of 12 ga, this one was in .45-70! I thought it would be neat to have but let it go. I've always regretted it.

TPAW

What have you always wanted

A cabin in the mountains, a couple of cases of bourban and cigars, plenty of ammo, my pre-64 Mod.70 Win. in 30.06, and a wood nymph......:rolleyes:

Battl3fr0nt

A Silencer and being able to own an P90, well you can own a P90 here but the barrel has to be 16" long.. But Hawaii gun law's are just getting worse by the day so I don't think it will ever happen..

tyrajam

Easy question for me...I lust for a Winchester 71 .348. By far the slickest lever ever made, its the ultimate deer/elk/bear brush gun. The way prices are rising I'll have to sell every gun I have to buy one:rolleyes:

I handled a Street Sweeper at a gun show once, but instead of 12 ga, this one was in .45-70! I thought it would be neat to have but let it go. I've always regretted it.

The Cobray "Ladies Home Companion". Also in .410. Prices on them went up alot in the last couple years.

Winchester 07 .351, just to have and display, a Remington 11 too. A custom Fitz Special conversion of a 1917 Colt is something of interest but not really worth the time and money.

Always wanted a Tec-9. Just to look at and play with. That thing looks GOOD. Some type of Ingram would be nice with it, but that one would really be a drag to be semi-only.

SilentHitz

Full auto Thompson...closest I'll come is the Auto Ordanance semi version I already own ( no stock, 2 pistol grips ) A-5

The full auto would be a blast, even if it would mean lots more hours at the reloading bench.

billindenver

A mortar tube, a herd of antelope standing in the middle of a prairie dog town and a cooler to keep the beer cold. Oh, and I want TPAW's wood nymph.

Next time, ask what rifle everyone has always wanted. :)

DAdams

While I'm Wishing

A cabin in the mountains, a couple of cases of bourban and cigars, plenty of ammo, my pre-64 Mod.70 Win. in 30.06, and a wood nymph......

Hard to argue with a brilliant call.

Mountains ~ Tetons.
Make my single malt.
Wood Nymph. Join Wood Nymph of the month club.

I have wanted a semi-auto rifle with decent round count. Not an AR. Like a Ruger Rancher.
The accuracy left me a little cold. Then I encountered the NRA Model with 16 inch barrel and 20 round mags. With the new short and beefed up barrel I can live with 3 inches at 100 yards in a 36 inch LOA SAR.

Done deal, it's on its way.

366T.jpg