What guns do you think are "undervalued"?

Skans

Ok, folks, are you willing to tell us which guns you think are undervalued right now? Where are the "sleepers"?

Ok, I'll start:

Diamondback db9 - For a new gun, this little gem has a ton to offer in its price range - I'll be on the hunt for one this weekend.

Smith & Wesson 627 8-shot 357 revolvers - still can be had for under $1,000, who can say no to 8 rounds of .357 in a sexy revolver?

WWI era Colt 1911's - I know prices have been on the rise, but I still think there are some good values out there.

Christensen 1911 - Yeah, they are expensive, but I think that Titanium frame 1911 is actually a good value. (maybe I'm crazy on this one:rolleyes:)

Smith & Wesson 5906 - still an excellent value

Smith & Wesson 10mm autos - can't beat them and they are still mostly well under $1,000.

FrosSsT

The one that comes to my mind first is the ever so popular Mosin Nagant. For $99.99 in most places and sometimes even cheaper than that - it is undervalued because of the numbers in which it was produced opposed to the actual quality of the rifle.

Edward429451

Don't have a thread like this, they'll read it and raise prices! Prices are already too high...there are no sleepers, I want 40 dollar surplus M1 Carbines again, 75 dollar Garands...

3kgt2nv

Christensen 1911 - Yeah, they are expensive, but I think that Titanium frame 1911 is actually a good value. (maybe I'm crazy on this one)

http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=483565

the more i shoot it the more i love it. I am in the process of ordering another one and a carbon 15 from them.

schmidt rubin k31 is one of the most under valued rifles out there from the ww2 era.

amazing. i love the five of them that i got so far.

CWKahrFan

There was a similar recent thread... For bargains, I'll repeat my recommendation of the CZ82 in 9x18 Makarov... Buy a barely used European Police/Military surplus for @$200, do a little refinishing work, slap on some nice wooden grips and PRESTO CHANGO... a very attractive and reliable polygonal-rifling straight shooter. I love mine:
SNV33761.jpg

kilimanjaro

The Russian Capture K98 Mausers, for sure. Purists hate 'em, but they disappear whenever available.

Ruger No. 1 rifle in .303 British.

Remington Nylon 66 for $40-$75, you can still find 'em for that....

Mosin-Nagant rifles and Nagant revolvers in Lenin or Czarist era, 1944 Mosin carbines, and WWI SMLE No. 3 Mk. 1 and P14 Enfields.

OhioRedHawksFan

I shall play :)

S&W 380 Body Guard & Revolvers
Ruger P95
SigPro Line Handguns
Ruger LCP 380 (You can find them in the mid $250 range around here)
Ruger 10-22 Rim fire auto loading Rifles
Beretta Nano BU9
S&W Sigma Series
Auto Ordnance Parkerized Entry Level 1911

Now...I can come out with a lot more that is OVER valued.
The sad part is, I am far from being able to afford the under valued toys I just mentioned.

Sparks1957

The entire of Bersa pistols. Hard to find such well-made guns with all-metal construction, reliability, good size for carry, etc. for the price.

They don't get the respect they deserve, sometimes.

P5 Guy

Undervalued/Overvalued

Or priced :confused:

The gun being sold to me is undervalued, or a great deal, and the gun I'm trying to sell is overvalued according to the guy on that side of the sales counter.

Most any firearm that has been well cared for and seldom or never fired might retain its value. Keep an eye on Military styled rifles and surplus firearms.

Salmoneye

Or priced

The gun being sold to me is undervalued, or a great deal, and the gun I'm trying to sell is overvalued according to the guy on that side of the sales counter.

That was the point I tried (but failed) to make...