What gun movie should be made into a sequel?

cslinger

Ronin

I think they could still have Deniro be un-affiliated, ala Ronin but hired by the government to take care of some current terrorist related activity.

Preacherman

I vote to make a sequel to The Wild Bunch, crossed with the Night Of The Living Dead - the Wild Bunch come back to life as the Undead, armed with Pancho Villa-era weapons, and chase all the liberal anti-gunners out of California.

Shooter 973

Movies!!!!!

How about Quigley Down Under, Jerimiah Johson, New version of Saving Private Ryan. (Korea, Vietnam or in the Pacific)

Archer1440

I think they could still have Deniro be un-affiliated, ala Ronin

Ah, but, if you saw the film, you know that DeNiro's character WAS very much affiliated, still a company man... "he never left".

Justin

I'd like to see a new writer/director team to do a George Romero style zombie flick in the same vein as 'Dawn of the Dead'
(Yes, I know there was a sequel, 'Day of the Dead' but it wasn't nearly as good.)
There are rumors that there's a remake of 'Dawn' in the works, but it won't be any good because the guy who's directing it is a wanker.

There have also been some very unconfirmed rumblings for 'Hard Boiled 2'

DaleA

Don't eliminate a good movie just cause the main character is dead.

Gene Hackman, on a talk show, said they wanted him for a sequel of the Poseidon Adventure. He was to be in the helicoptor that rescued the survivors of the ship. His first line was to be, "Did my brother make it?"

"Yes, I know there was a sequel, 'Day of the Dead' but it wasn't nearly as good."

How about "High Tea of the Dead," filmed at Pinewood Studios? Give it a distinctly British flair... :)

SandMan_7.62

Schuey, I agree with you. Just finished watching Heat on a new DVD player and I also thought it was a shame the way it ended. The rest of the film is outstanding, with some nice gun-handling.

Gotta love that bank heist scene where the shootout spills out into the street. :)

Chuck Dye

Chris McQuarrie where are you?

Kaiser Soze and "Kobayashi" survived The Usual Suspects. Therein lies a sequel I would like to see.

Schuey2002

Sandman,

I love the bank robbery scenes.......;)
They're some of the greatest "gun" sequences of any
movie ever made.......:D

Makes me wish i had a FN FNC PARATROOP....:D

Joe Demko

"El Mariachi"
Another "Alien" sequel concentrating on the Space Marines.
A "Punisher" redux done right this time.
A "Predator" prequel showing Arnie's unit in action against Earthly terrorists.

An original idea: "88 Deaths of 88 Leos." This is an avante garde type of film. We get 88 different filmakers, plucked from the horror/action genres, to each film a segment about 1.5 to 2 minutes in length depicting Leonardo Dicaprio getting killed in assorted gruesome and graphic ways. Of course, Leo himself shouldn't make a penny from it, so it should be filmed using doubles only. I know I'd want this one on DVD to watch over and over.