What firearms related gifts did you get for Christmas?

TBM900

Lets see what you found under your tree

I was nuked by a drunk driver a few months back and have been going through some major recovery, but I survived, so that was the best gift. That said, everyone felt sorry for me so I made out like a bandit this year :D

My wife found me another NIB Timberwolf 357 to add to the collection, she also bought me a pair of Canon IS binoculars as an early gift while I was stuck in bed.

Family pitched in as a group and I received a new 3" King Cobra as well as a NIB Ruger Old Army, stainless, fixed sight, 5.5" barrel. Ive been looking for one for ages as they were the least produced, never thought I would have one NIB but here she is.

IMG-0585.jpg

USNRet93

Well, it was a present from me to me..:)
Drove for about 3 hours yesterday looking for one of these. Nobody had one(4 places) to look at, dude at cabela's didn't even know what it was(what a surprise-not)...

Ross at Gunsport CO, here in the republic, not only knew what they were but had 5..Uberti branded and this one. Beretta Stampede, made by Uberti..like new..Love it. gonna shoot it this sunday.

Attachments

• IMG_4514.JPG
    IMG_4514.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 77

TBM900

Well, it was a present from me to me..:)
Drove for about 3 hours yesterday looking for one of these. Nobody had one(4 places) to look at, dude at cabela's didn't even know what it was(what a surprise-not)...

Ross at Gunsport CO, here in the republic, not only knew what they were but had 5..Uberti branded and this one. Beretta Stampede, made by Uberti..like new..Love it. gonna shoot it this sunday.

Nice! :D
Is that the "Old West Marshal" version?

HistoryJunky

TBM glad to hear you're ok. That Old Army looks SWEET.

We were pretty broke for Christmas this year so I'm just continuing to save for a small 9mm like the Sig P365.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

jpx2rk

I got a couple small wedge shaped bags to try out with the TC Contender I'm playing around with right now. Still trying to figure out a good setup for shooting this thing off the bench.

NobodyJones

Well, I didn't get any firearms related presents this year.

BUT, my step daughter's boyfriend and I went out Christmas Eve morning and did some shooting. He had a freshly built AR in .300 Blackout. It was sweet, with very little recoil.

I want an AR but one that shoots 7.62 x 39 and accepts AK mags. Shooting his rifle has reignited my interest.

A rifle stock from Richards Microfit. Best specimen as far as well inletted and nice shape I have gotten from that place. My loving spouse knows that I get ringy duringJanuary through March from being housebound due to weather. So this gift is a deterrent to the drag a** wintertime blues and will keep me busy. Also got gift cards to Cabela's--don't look a gift horse in the mouth--so bullets and powder will be forthcoming. Best gift of all was from the youngest daughter. She's really strapped for cash this winter, but gave me a Christmas tree ornament made out of shotgun shells. Knowing they are struggling but still gave me something made it really special.

Shotgun Slim

Eggleston Bullets makes coated bullets in a bunch of colors. I told my daughter to let each
grand daughter pick out a color in 9mm 147s for me. Now I can load them up (for the girls to shoot with me). Best gift ever!!!

Old 454

Got my rig for USPSA belt,holster and mag pouchs. Rear sight removal / install tool new TFX truglo sights.
4k 9mm 115 grain projectiles.

Kevin Rohrer

I bought myself a few things:

*3-Wilson mags in God's Caliber
*3-Tripp mags, also in God's Caliber
*2-Amazon Alexas so I can have stereo sound in my reloading room while I am reloading ammo in God's caliber.
*10k lead bullets in (you guessed it) God's caliber for next year's range practice.

1911.jpg

Last edited: