• More, Takes a village to kill a terrorist

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Less, leave us alone wacky world

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No net effect

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Navy joe

Damn polls. We have all looked at what we should do, who we should nuke etc., Considered the effects of this on our civil liberties and weapons rights. How about this, what will this do to globalization? I see it going either way. We could see how important our national identity is and back away from it, or in the brotherly rush to fight terrorism with the world we could dive headlong into the One-world government sewer. Think about it, global ID's with genetic material linked to all pertinent background info would seem nice for combatting terrorism Hmm? Maybe a new world tribunal or police force? I'm all for NATO helping us, but let us wear our uniforms and you wear yours, one oath is enough for me. Which way will it go?

booker noe

I personaly hope this is the straw that gets us out of the U.N.!
We have been the nice guys way too long!
Maybe if a simple" thank you"for all this country has done for the WORLD once,just once,was ever made,instead of...and i might have a differant view.
Booker

words to ponder "Eagles may soar,but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines"

Art Eatman

Staff in Memoriam
I don't see any recurrence of a Cold War or even a Hot War with any major power, any time soon. Nor do I see any governmental effort to get rid of the U.N.

So, I figure that globalization will continue. Our cars will continue to have parts from many countries. Our car parts stores will continue to get rebuilt starters, alternators, water pumps, etc., from many countries. Cast aluminum wheels from India, for instance. We will continue to import fresh veggies during the winter, from southern countries. Our shirts and pants will still come from eastern or southeastern Asia.

We'll continue to trade with Yurrop and Canada as well, not to mention Mexico...

What's to stop it?

Art