What Do You Carry As A Bug?

FLA2760

I usually carry a BUG. Depending on the circumstances it can be a Kel TecP32 or a S&W .38 snubby or a NAA .22mag mini revolver:eek: or a Glock27. :cool:

This thread should be fun :D

hoytinak

Daily carry is my Kel-tec PF9 w/spare mag.....guess my BUG could be my Ruger SP101 that's always in the truck, if you wanna look at it that way.:)

PSP

A Seecamp LWS 32 and my P2000SK. The Seecamp serves as main CCW sometimes. As far as I'm concerned the Seecamp is the perfect quality BUG.
P2000SKandseecamp-1.jpg
[/IMG]

As a bug to my 1911 (.45 acp) I carry either Springfield EMP 1911 (9mm) or Kahr PM9. If I can only carry the Kahr as my biggest gun, then I have a NAA Mini revolver (.22 lr) for a noise maker.

BikerRN

S&W 442 is my BUG 99% of the time to my 22-4.

I'm considering going to a .357 Magnum again and the 442 will still be my BUG. On the rare days when I have to carry an autoloader Off-Duty I carry the Glock 19 with a Kahr PM9 as my BUG.

Biker

BillCA

Not being in a position where I have to work the streets or go into high-crime zones, I usually don't carry a BUG. One gun is plenty.

When driving, especially out of state, I might carry a 649 OWB and have a larger gun available inside the vehicle for some of those "vast, lonely stretches" of highway.

FLA2760

Good response to my thread.:D

I see many of you carry a .32 as I do for a BUG. I really like my KT P32 and my NAA .22 mag mini as back up guns.