What do HK P7PSP and/or mags go for nowadays?

D Crockett

Saw one at a show today for $900 w/ 4 hicaps in fairly good shape. I've heard of prices in the $800's. Keep a check on auctionarms.com and gunproker.com, also check Gnsamerica.com.
The triggers are excellent and accuracy is supposed to be 1st rate.

Good Luck,

Dave

BULLSH0T

There were some around a few months ago that apparently were imported in the same lot of refurbished pistols as the P7M8's that you still see. They had the same milling on the slide where the previous issuing agency mark was removed and the distributors were asking the same prices, $700-800. I was lucky and managed to get one unissued and unmarked in the box for $700 but they only had the one. I've yet to see magazines advertised for it but it came with two so I'm good for now. I prefer the heel release on a PSP, which is wide and flush. I have short fingers and I don't have to change my grip. I simply tap the release with the thumb tip of the hand holding the new magazine and then pivot the new mag in as the empty drops clear. For me at least it's faster than a standard style release. The P7 series has a very different drill than any other handgun anyway, though it's not all that hard to master.

Peter M. Eick

I bought mine NIB for about $1100 with 2 magazines about a month ago. I picked up 4 additional magazines for $47/mag NIB. I know I probably paid top dollar, but I wanted one new before they stopped importing them.

------------------
P229 Sport and 357 SIG, H&K P7PSP and 9MM, Dual Perfection!!