What did you get for Christmas !

Shadow9mm

I guess I will start it out this year. What gun related Christmas gifts did you get?

My amazing wife got me a set of Hornady dial calipers for my reloading!

And my dad got me a carbon fiber cleaning rod!

Merry Christmas

Last edited:

AL45

Well, my birthday was 3 days ago and I got a pound of Hodgdon H110 powder for my hot .45 Colt loads......And I got my Ruger scout .308 rifle back from my son-in-law who has had it for a year. We haven't opened Christmas yet. Congratulations on your gift and Merry Christmas!

ocharry

i got a wind vane for my kestrel so i can set it up and let it blue tooth the info to my phone, lots more info on the app

also got a new ar stock and armorers wrench ..lol..but they are still in the mail,,,er wind or where ever they are

Merry Christmas every body...stay safe and i hope we all have a Happy New Year

ocharry

NobodyJones

Gun wise I received 2 of those gun retention magnets. I mounted one under my workbench in my shop and it works slick as can be. No more gun on my belt getting full of sawdust. Concealed but easily retrieved.

BornFighting88

Wife got me a nice combo bag rider/adjustable monopod for the custom build. I was over the moon for that one. It is the one piece that I just could NOT find for under what seems like a mortgage payment.

Parents surprised me with a new "Basic Gunsmithing" screwdriver kit from Wheeler. All I need now is the "Fat Wrench" torque wrench, and I will be all set for working on my own scopes and basic stuff.

Wife also ordered me a custom sling with monograms and impressed decals. She spoiled me rotten this year (just like every year).

Christmas cards.

That's good enuff. I don't need more stuph. No apologies to Claus Schwab but I own things and I'm happy. :D

BTW, I asked for nut'n and didn't give anything. If I have something to give, I don't wait for a "season" but give it then and there.

Life is good and it's going to get better.:D

MarkCO

I got another Nexbelt. This one in black Nylon. Now have three, one dress and two EDCs. The rest of my belts are going to the DAV pick-up in January.

I also got a Christmas shirt. The Grunt Style "Die Hard" movie themed one. It has a gun on the back. :)

Not gun related, I got a Mounds candy bar. The sum total of my gifts from my family. :)

I tell my wife not to buy me anything. Time with my wife and boys, giving them a few items and focusing on the blessings in my life are enough. But my wife can't resist.

jpx2rk

I got a FA brass prep center ( the newer/smaller version), plan on using it to clean primer pockets, along with other basic case prep duties. It's smaller and lighter than the one with the trimmer function which didn't last long on mine, but the other 3 attachments still function fine. The new one will be easier to set up/store than the older/larger one, and will use it more. Lee offers some brass trimming attachments which I got as well and will use on some of the calibers I have as well. Also got 2K bullets and some dies for the 6mmBR.

Scorch

I got ignored for Christmas. It was exactly what I wanted! I was careful and made it last all day! Eat your heart out, Tootsie Pop owl!