What caliber is your stimulus check?

JERRYS.

they came in, $600 per tax paying sap. what caliber is yours in? or are you going to buy an optic, ammo, tactical stuff i.e. vest....

<<<This is a fun topic. If you can't participate in the spirit of the question, refrain from participating. John>>>

Last edited by a moderator:

Kevin Rohrer

I won't get one. But all my 1911s past, present, and future are in God's Caliber (.45ACP).

45acp4Grownups.jpg

44caliberkid

Going to buy some more Vista Outdoors stock. Actually, there is a six inch barreled Chiappa Rhino, 357, OD green Cerokote finish, on gunbroker that trips my trigger, but we need the $2000 dollar check to make that happen.

Mine will go into saving. I had the insight to stock up on ammo a years ago and I feel that same insight is to hold on to as much cash as I can get. The Future is not looking very rosy right now. Things can go south real quick.
Besides, do not need any more Paper weights.:mad:

That said, I do have a Beretta semi auto Shotgun with a 28" barrel that I love dearly and will have it sent off to have the barrel cut down. It will go from a field gun to a Defense gun. (Thinking ahead) and I still invest in Buckshot even though I have a large stash. And I love BUCKSHOT!

Last edited:

Cosmodragoon

We'll save some. We'll take care of a few miscellaneous needs. Some of my share will support the hobby that brings us together on TFL. It'll directly "stimulate" good old fashioned American small businesses like Milt Sparks Holsters. :)

drive_sideways

My wife wants a new shotgun for waterfowl so that’s on the list... and she’s got her eye on a Weatherby Vanguard Camilla in 7mm08, so that’s also on the list. And I have my eye on a 1911. So may end up just getting all 3 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnKSa

Administrator
I've done a bit of cleanup work. This is not an opportunity to discuss politics, Congress or national fiscal policy.

The question was quite well focused, and this is a firearms forum. ;)

shurshot

If I can find a nice gently used Remington BDL 552 or 572, for a reasonable price, I would be as happy as hunting dog in Autumn. In fact, would likely swap my AR-15 for the right one.

Pathfinder45

I will send it right back to them on April 15th, and more besides. Still, I've been hoping to find a decent and affordable 2nd-hand Blackhawk 45 with a 7-1/2" barrel. But in the current climate, it's looking unlikely.

Storing reserve ammo began Years ago - to avoid the “Sky Is Falling” Tears prevalent these days.

The mortgage will benefit from the unneeded money.

Mine is going to the Food Bank. I have enough guns, and reloading supplies for a couple of years. I figure there are a lot of people that ain't doing well in this pandemic shut down. One of my nephews is a manager at a large grocery store. They don't have products on the shelf long enough to reach expiration so the food bank isn't getting the usual stuff. Just my personal decision and not a bit judgemental.

hemiram

Mine will probably just go into my savings, unless one of about 6 "holy grail" guns appears at a sane price. But if I had to pick a gun right now, it would be an S&W M&P15-22 Pistol, in 22LR, of course.

Mike38

Mine is not a caliber, but it is a gun part. I have a Benelli MP95 target pistol, and the upgrade to the better quality Benelli MP90 is a trigger group and a grip. I already have the grip, and the better trigger group is $500. So that's what I'm getting. :)