mwells72774

What are they and what are they worth?

All marked rcbs. Individually Marked 22; 25 cal; 3; 2

Attachments

• 2015-03-20 20.31.30.jpg
    2015-03-20 20.31.30.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 110

nemesiss45

Looks like parts for some rcbs gold medal seaters... the adjustment caps and some seater plugs, maybe? I dont own any of those, so im not sure what the guts look like

Edit: I retract my opinion, i think snyper is right

T. O'Heir

They look like the dials for micrometer seating dies. Currently called Gold Medal. Stuff you really do not need.
Cartridges have no headspace.

Bart B.

Those are RCBS competition seating dies with bushings for different calibers. Their thimble is graduated and looks like the same type on the RCBS Precision Mic; their case headspace gauge. (Yes, Mr. O'Hier, cases do have headspace; just like rimless bottleneck chamber headspace gauges that they're calibrated and locked to zero on.)

Bushing hole diameters are a few thousandths larger than loaded round neck diameters. I've got a couple of them. My "30" ones are for .30-06, .308 Win, and 30 caliber magnums. A shellholder extension is used with cases about 2 inches or shorter in length so the primed and powdered case goes up into the seating chamber far enough.

Easy and fast to use, seats bullets straight if the case necks are sized straight.

Last edited: