What are the Most Common and Inexpensive Hi-Cap Mags?

Jamie Young

From what I've seen in the last few years, the Beretta 92FS sems to be the most available. I see them for about $40 used and in good condition. Are there any other ones in that price range?

ATTICUS

Are you talking about factory mags only? There are a couple types of mil spec high cap BHP mags available for under $30.

C.R.Sam

Mil spec 17rd BHPs for bout 20 bucks. gotta shop around. When you don't need em is when you find long deals on em.

Sam

Jamie Young

Are you talking about factory mags only?

No, just not the Cheezy USA Magazine stuff. I'm talking about the good ones. Whats the capacity on a BHP ?

Tamara

Moderator Emeritus
Milsurp Beretta 92 mags.

Seen 'em as low as $15.99, but average is $20 to $25.

Those things grow legs and walk off military bases every day. I personally believe that nearly every armourer puts 10 to 20 more in civilian circulation within 48 hours of his ETS. ;) :p

Jamie Young

Well if you see any more that cheap point me in the direction. I'm serious too!!!!! I've never seen them lower than $40.

Where have you seen them that cheap? Gunshows? Online?

Tamara

Moderator Emeritus
Gun shows, occasional batches turning up at local shops.

They rarely last long when they're priced under $25.

branrot

I picked up 2 slightly used Beretta mags for 20 or 25 bucks apiece. I already had 5 of them, but I couldn't resist picking up an extra 2 at that price. Haven't seen them that low for a while, though.

branrot

A guy named Rob67 has some Beretta hi-caps for sale on the "for sale" section of this site. 3 for $105. I don't know him, and I can't vouch for him or his product, but that's about 35 bucks a mag, which is a pretty fair deal. And he may be negotialbe.

Eric Larsen

The "full" capacity mags I run across the most frequently and cheapest are Ruger..zillions of them for cheap, Beretta and the
CZ clones...witness, eagle etc...shoot well

Kermit

I would think the Beretta 92fs mags are the most common and currently most inexpensive hi cap available. I've been on a quest lately for G17 & 10/22 hicap...but to no avail :(

Jake 98c/11b

With uncounted millions of Hi Powers in use they may well be the most common. About half the 13 round BHP mags I have hold 14 rounds, feed and fire just fine. 20 and 21 round BHP mags are not too hard to find and the Witness 9mm is 16 rounds and very reasonablw priced.

Pigshooter

AR-15 hi caps are by far the most common, followed closely by AKs. I see them for $11 in bulk. Check out shotgun news.