What are the guns of Isreal?

Jonpod

I was talking to a friend about Israel and the subject of guns came up. We were trying to figure out other than the Galil what other guns are/were made in Israel. I would like to know what is current and previous production and what is readily available in the US. Also are there guns manufactured there that are not exported here. Or are all of their current weapons from our cache since we send multi billions in aid to them.

Correia

Galil (mutant AK clone) Haddar (civillian version of the Galil, no longer imported).
Negev (SAW)
Tavor (bullpup, comes in several sizes from small to very small) Barret is supposedly going to start importing legal versions of this gun. I saw the prototype at SHOT show last year. Very cool. Unfortunatly they are going to be around $1500.

There are also several different kinds of Izzy handguns. Magnum Research imports the Desert Eagle, the Baby Eagle, and that new hideous ugly fat thing (Barak?) I can't remember what its name is.

BUL is from Israel and makes some interesting 1911 clones, including a polymer hi-cap. The BUL frame was originally imported and mated to Kimber parts and sold as the original Kimber polymer. Kimber ran into some import problems and that is when they switched to their new style poly frame.