WHAT A SURPRISE!!!

DAL

I can hardly believe it! The Government finds itself not guilty in the Waco deaths. Of course, this is only a recommendation to the judge presiding over the trial, and he can dismiss the jury's verdict if he sees fit. Yeah, right, like THAT'S going to happen, especially since, IIRC, he is the same judge who handed down the 20-40 year sentences to the survivors.

Fasten your seatbelts, the next century's going to be, to quote Vin Suprynowicz, one hell of a "toboggan ride to tyranny."

Congratulations to all of you Government agents who've weaseled out of another situation you started in the first place, and a hearty SIEG HEIL! to you. You, above all others, should be proud to be representatives of the U.S. Government.

Here's the link if you want to read it yourself. http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20000714/ts/crime_davidians_dc_5.html
DAL

------------------
Reading "Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal," by Ayn Rand, should be required of every politician and in every high school.
GOA, JPFO, PPFC, CSSA, LP, NRA

denfoote

Yeah, like I'm supposed to be suprised by this??????

------------------

Yeah, I got a permit to carry,it's called the friggin Constitution.---Ted Nugent

"Glock 26: 17 rounds of concealed carry DEATH comming your way from out of nowhere!!! THAT'S FIREPOWER, BABY!!!"