What’s in your Pistol Safe?

WWWJD

Does anyone else throw a Christmas candy cane in there for minty freshness? It’s an OTF candy cane if that matters. [emoji3]

8c9c6cbc3999218b0b9f1db624654af2.jpg

Have a very merry Christmas, TFL. ♥️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

KyJim

I hid my wife's Christmas gift in one of my safes. She doesn't like guns so I know she won't find it. :)

Ibmikey

I have a safe completely dedicated to pistols with twenty drawers holding a total of about eighty pistols, the rest are secured in locked boxes and lockers throughout the house. Including a candy cane would be a task in finding sufficient space. :)

Ibmikey

Cheapshooter, Come to think of it the Great Lake Missoula ice dams last breaking took me and all the firearms with it. We must be somewhere South of Portland about now :eek:

My pistol safe is a Ft. Knox.

It's got semi-autos, revolvers, shotguns, rifles, money, passport, birth certificate, financial records, emergency credit cards, and other valuables in it.

Mostly, however, revolvers.

Because I like revolvers. :)

Morgo

hmm..... dozens of handguns (mostly center fire semi auto), dozens of knives (Shirogorov, Hinderer etc), various official paper work, multiple passports, credit cards and 1000's of $ in cash in half a dozen different currencies :)