Whad'ya get for Buy-A-Gun day?

iamkris

It's April 15th and we all know what that means...Buy a Gun Day!!

I just put one of these on pre-order. Shipping expected in May.

MSAR StG556 E4

00-01-15-09-0242.jpg

I just got one of these about a month ago, but thought that's outside of the "window" to claim as BAG Day

galil.jpg

freakintoguns

my tax returns came and went in febuary. stocked up on some .45 and 12 guage shells tho! and did put a AR-15 lower on layaway. should be getting it out her in the next couple weeks! then its time to save up for amid length upper and a few thousand .223 to run thru my bad mutha!

aeonrevolution

Is that a Golani or an actual Galil?

Post your reviews if it is a Golani. I can't get any brass ammo to go through mine without FTE problems. Wolf ammo on the other hand is flawless. :confused:

bclark1

Image filename says Galil.

No buying for me. Still waiting on the SCAR and that will about wipe me out for now. In fact, working my butt off to try to rebuild some savings after a few big events. You might think I'm waking up for work here at 0545 - you'd be wrong. Been going strong all night. To be fair, I did conk out for 3 hours early last evening, but I hadn't slept since Tuesday night. Neither Monday or Tuesday were terribly long naps either.

Thus, I am rather loopy :D

Glad to see at least somebody else got some good stuff though.

dcobler

Mine came around in february as well so we added a rem 870 12GA and a mossberg model 88 maverick 20GA to the safe. Though, today my two Mosin Nagant 91/30's were debited from the account, so I guess they count.