We're all back!

sm

Chris,
Yep!

These folks taught me a lot. A gentle nudge here and swift kick there...okay more of the later if the truth was known. Still learning...still getting nudged, and still getting swift kicks. Still learning tho'. :)

I'm here but with the old name my Momma gave me. I'll have to see about changing to my new internet identity.

71Commander

Might as well make this my 1st post here, as I have read enough of the old ones.

NRA member

The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword, because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops ...

Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution, Philadelphia (1787)

Last edited:

Ala Dan

Member in memoriam
Boy, I see a lot of familiar faces here. and some new one's too! Good to have all ya'll :D

Best Wishes,
Ala Dan, N.R.A. Life Member

Schuey2002

Even though I never posted (or barely even read the threads) in the revolver forum on THR, I just thought that I'd pass through and catch a bit of this good vibe that been going on..

Hehehe.

Howdy all!! :D

Sarge55

Been visiting quite a few gun boards over the past year and a half, but none have been quite like TFL. It's great to see TFL up and running again!

Sarge55