Well Well... MidwayUSA is selling firearms!

5whiskey

And their prices actually aren't that bad on some stuff! Can get a Henry Lever about as cheap as I can order it through Walmart, even after shipping and transfer fee, and I'd much rather give Midway and an LGS my business if the difference is $20 bucks. CZ-75s were decently priced as well.

Their revolver selection was rather pitiful though. Spoiler alert, unless you're looking a Taurus don't bother (ok they did have one CZ/Dan Wesson).

Decent selection, though Ruger, S&W, and Savage are absent. Alot of the firearms weren't in stock yet. Hope they can get Ruger and S&W on board. Thoughts?

TruthTellers

Yeah they're selling them, but unless the birthday discount applies to guns, I'm not really interested. They've got the Kel Tec P32 listed for $220... I can get that elsewhere online for $190, shipping included.

5whiskey

I guess it depends on the make... Their Henry and CZ pricing was pretty competitive. Didn't check Kel-Tecs...

It doesn't matter for me right now, I probably won't buy another new firearm for several years. But I thought this was interesting.

akguy47

I live in Alaska. Palmetto is the only way to go. They don't charge any shipping and their prices are cheap. Biggest problem is not having stuff in stock.