Well, I did it...

iso1

I finally subscribed. After reading all the good reviews here on TFL, and practically devouring a back issue that a buddy had almost thrown out (SACRILEGE!), I decided it was time...

My wife will probably pitch a fit, but oh well. It'll be worth it! :D

Denny Hansen

Staff Emeritus
iso-1
Thanks for the support and the trust. We won't let you down. As for the wife, try this:
"Gee, honey, with all the misinformation out there S.W.A.T. will save us money in the long run 'cause I'll get the right tools to begin with. I subscribed to save money for you." :D

Denny

USP45usp

Schmit,

I haven't subscribed yet, but am planning to do so. After all my grief that I've given to Rich and SWAT (this started before TFL went down), and after Denny's "I dare you" with a money back promise, I will have to admit that it's a very professional, and interesting, magazine.

After a couple of hospital bills are paid off, I will only be getting three mags, SWAT, Women and Guns, and Combat Handguns. Of the three, SWAT and Women and Guns are my favorites, CH just for some of the exclusive articles.

Until I subscribe, I will be making runs to Winco to pick up the latest issue of SWAT.

My hats off to you folks, you've done a great job... so far, don't let your standards slide, or I'll do the same as I've done with many other mags, forget that you even put one out.

Wayne