Walther pps weapons light

teejhot.40cal

I recently acquired a walther pps and I absolutely love it. I would light to get a weapons light to put in my car just incase I ever need it for some unknown reason. What have other owners had luck with? Thanks in advance for the responses.

TunnelRat

You'll need to look for a light with a short overall length. Looking at some Google images it would seem the Streamlight TLR-3 and some of the options from Viridian will work.

vyse.04

I third the TLR-3, as I just installed one on my USP9c. Take a look at some pictures on the Internet as it will stick out with the smaller guns (given the smaller area available to mount), but the controls are well within reach for me. I've only shot during the day since buying it, but have tested the light a few times indoors.

rpseraph

Agreed! TLR-3 is the shortest quality light I've used. It's awesome! Here is a picture of a TLR-3 on a PPS I found. Anything is going to stick out if it is going on your PPS. There may be a walmart special or something that won't stick out, but for reliability and features I'd go with the TLR-3.

PPSwithstreamlight_zps9d9b7c77.jpg

Protip? Wrap the fore-end of the light with electric tape because it'll get dirty when you shoot it since it sticks out. BTW, I would recommend practicing with the light on, get used to the weight/feel.