WALMART

Erik

I just had the following emailed to me by a friend. It is a letter from the Colorado Division of Wildlife Hunter Education Administrator. Please respond if the issue is important to you (You do not have to live in Colorado, obviously.):

---
Given Walmart's commitment to hunter ed, they might appreciate hearing
from you!

WalMart Being Pressured To Stop Selling Firearms.

Just got this; take note of the website response opportunity:

"The Anti-Gun people are putting pressure on Walmart to stop selling guns and ammunition. So Walmart is making a tally of all who call in to their Customer Service Relation Department at 1-800-925-6278 who are opposed to the Anti-Gun pressure on Walmart, Call the above number and Voice your opposition now. Be sure to give them your name and address for their record of Pro-Gun Customers. Then pass this information on to all those you know to be Pro-Gun people and hunters. Stand up for your and others rights."

I called WalMart and asked them if they'd take e-mail responses instead of a phone call. They said "Yes". Their website is www.walmart.com http://www.walmart.com . Click on the Customer Service icon and then click on the Contact information. Fill in the appropriate blanks and send a short message supporting their sales policy on firearms and ammo. Don't let this source dry up. This is really up to us. If WalMart doesn't get a sufficient response, they'll stop selling firearms and ammo and that would be a real shame. If it seems good to you, perhaps you could send this notice to all of the recipients on your list.

WalMart is more than willing to resist the anti-gun forces. They'd just like to have some vocal support from legitimate firearms owners.

- Patt Dorsey
> Colorado Division of Wildlife
> 6060 Broadway
> Denver, CO 80216