Wall Hangers in Reloading room!!!

loademwell

I have spent about 2 hours looking for good things to print off the net to hang up in the reloading room...

I.E... Master chart of Shell plate sizes (So I don't need a microscope)

And any other info that would look good on the wall and perhaps come in handy a time a two...

So, Does anyone know where I can click and print good stuff off the net???

I think what you find good will depend on your specific interests. The 6mmBR.com site and the SAAMI site have cartridge drawings that may match what you shoot and be of use as a reminder of dimensions. The Los Angeles Silhouette Club site, if you are a caster, has tables to do with alloys, gas check dimensions, etc. Lots of places have stuff you might be interested in. Or, you could do what I've done, and paper the wall with unusual targets. I've got a 600 yard one on my office wall here.

Barnacle Brad

I have a poster on the wall, from Sierra if memory serves me, of all of their bullet offerings.

Someone posted a few days ago (Unclenick?) That they added a white board above or near their bench, for taking notes about the load they are working on. That would be most useful IMO.

My favorite wall hanger is a photo of my Grandad, Dad, and Uncles posing with deer taken in the Crescent/Gilcrest area of Oregon sometime in the sixties.

GWS

I prefer a little color in my reloading room. This poster from Mac Tools is old....but who the h...l cares. I like old airplanes too.

IMG_0553.jpg

Clark

I decorate the reloading room entry area with odd old objects to set the tone for visitors.
Then the rest of my junk seems modern.

Attachments

• Reloading room decoration 11-16-2014.jpg
    Reloading room decoration 11-16-2014.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 77

Jeff2131

Check ebay for "tin gun signs". I just finished my new reloading room and picked up 8 different ones to hang on the walls. Pretty cool stuff. I also save my BEST targets from the range and display those too.

as far as the kinds of things the OP was looking for... a powder burn rate chart would be good... I have a Little Dandy rotor charge table printed out as well...

But I don't really have much wall space, as my reloading room, is also my gun safe, & I display my guns on the walls ;)

BTW... I do have a couple playboy calendars from 1987 & 88 still left to the months that were up, when my FIL died... MRS. doesn't really like those, but since we got most of his collection, I feel it appropriate to keep FIL's favorite ladies around with the guns they are familiar with, after all I've got his daughter too ;)

Beentown71

I contacted my preferred manufactures for some swag (nicely) and was rewarded handsomely. Will post pics once the room is done.