Waiting on Springfield

JBB

Bought a Hellcat Pro (which I love) and I’m still waiting on the extra stuff they promised. Anybody have a similar experience and how long did it take to get the mags, etc.?

Haven't checked lately. But I bought a batch of mags from them last month. Was at my doorstep in 5 days. In the past, they had a notice on their website stating there was a lead-time for everything. I've dealt with them for over 20 years and not once did they have slow service that was avoidable.

oregon loader

I bought a Hellat Pro four days ago at Sportsmans. It came with the gun, and a range bag that contained 4 15 round clips, an IWB holster, and a plastic Springfield Armory magazine loader that I'm still trying to figure out how to use. Fortunately, I have an UpLULLA that works great. A mag loader is a must, the springs in these magazines are really strong.

jetinteriorguy

The mags do get easier to load after a few cycles, but still pretty difficult by hand so an Uplula is very handy. That last round is a pretty tight squeeze.

Adventurer 2

Once I had the free three mag deal from Springfield - waited 2 months, then sent them an email with screen shots of my order - no reply - but two days later my free mags were delivered.

Total308

Did online rebate for my mounting plate, got it in about 10 days. I got the whole rebate kit from Buds. They shipped case and extra mags with pistol.