VZ Gator Back Grips

Seraph

They're freakin' fantastic. I put a pair of the black paper Micarta ones on my Springfield GI Champion, and, as a staunch lover of double diamond hardwood, I can't believe how much I like these grips. John Van Zyck hooked me up with a pair of flat-bottoms that he slightly beveled at the bottom for me, 'cuz I like the MSH pin hole covered. He's a great guy to deal with, and has a great product. The grippiness of these grips is amazing, and not just the machined texture, but the micro-porous texture of the material itself. I like them so much, I have ordered a second pair to put on my SA Mil Spec, with is at SA Custom Shop right now. I highly recommend them to 1911 owners who want a superior grip, with dead-sexy utilitarian appearance. By the way, he leaked to me on the phone the other night that he is working on grips for the Browning Hi-Power.

Gigolette_VZgrips.jpg

VaughnT

Seraph, glad to hear that you like them. I've been nothing but happy with my two pair.

Thanks for the skinny on the BHP grips. I'll have to call John and order two sets for mine.

And then I'll get him started on making CZ grips!