VTAC

BarryLee

Sorry, are you asking about a sling, light or sight? Maybe a little more information and we can offer some input.

Uncle Malice

The night sights and the cerakote on the slide. Those night sights are like $250 or something ridiculous.... but they are very cool. fiber optic inserts for extremely bright daylight acquisition... tritium inserts for functional night sights.

Fishbed77

I''ve seen few reviews of the VTAC S&W M&P, and most of the reviewers didn't seem too impressed. Apparently the FDE finish wears off pretty easily, and the sights rule our most standard M&P holsters.

ChaseReynolds

So I shouldn't pay the premium price for it? Thats okay with me. I thought they looked cool but if all the accessories wear off quick and are not compatible with holsters then I will pass it up.

DPris

Member Emeritus
S&W does the finish & mounts the sights on that model.
I have the .40 M&P with VTAC sights, in my case I find 'em quite useful.
I need contrasts nowdays & the VRACs provide it better through a range of different lighting conditions than anything else I've seen.

Can't comment on the slide finish, since it hasn't been carried, but even if it does wear off, wouldn't upset me too greatly.
Denis