Video: Obama dancing around the gun ban/gun rights issue

black

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD_CnvbO50Q

The Messiuh is put into a corner regarding gun rights. He is active in convincing people that the 2A is about hunting and not defense. He also NEVER says "keep and bear", just "bear arms".

This video (towards the end) shows what HE WANTS TO DO vs. what he THINKS he can do.

MikeK

That reassured me president Obama won't take my guns away. I always thought Bill Clinton was the best liar in the world, but he has some real competition now!

FireMax

From Obama: "Surely we can come up with a system that protects lawful gun owners at the same time, tries to keep kids from getting shot."

Sounds like "system" = "gun control"

No obama. No, no, hell no.

JWT

This is the one where he hedged his support by saying there's nothing the matter with some common sense control measures. Of course he means control measures defined by him and others like him (Mayor Dailey etc al. ??) Certainly he's going to say he's for the 2nd ammendment - he's a political animal like no other and will say what he has to in order to be elected.

His unbending, complete support of every piece of anti gun legislation he's had a chance to vote on suggests anything except being in support of the 2nd ammendment.

O6nop

"Even if I wanted to, I couldn't get it done! I don't have enough votes in Congress!" - Obama

So where's his "Yes we can" attitude? What makes him think he can get anything done without adequate votes in Congress?
His job as president would be to sell his ideas when it comes to recommending new laws. He apparently recognizes his shortcomings.

rogertc1

In my opinion Obama sucks. I haver already donated money to McCain and put up a yard sign. I like my assault weapons...don't you.

Last edited: