Versa Max 2

lefteye

What is your experience with the Milt Sparks Versa Max 2? What is your opinion of the holster based on your experience?

Peter M. Eick

Excellent, worth every penny for the 3 I have. I cannot recommend them more.

The only time I carry a gun not in a VM2 is when I pocket carry my 238.

The VM2 makes carrying the H&K P7PSP easy which is a difficult gun to do well since it is kind of butt heavy. My first VM2 was for the PSP and it is now over 10 years old with no issues. It is worn but everything is nice and tight still. No complaints.

My 2nd VM2 is for my EMP 9mm. Tight, very tight with perfect retention and ease of carry. This one is just starting to show a bit of wear, but otherwise it looks factory new.

My 3rd VM2 is for my commander. I rarely carry it but it works great. The snaps are really tight on it still.

Frankly, I don't have any other "high quality" holsters than the VM2's. I like them, they work well for my body (big and tall) and they ride great on a solid thick belt.

The wait is worth it.

Advice. Get a good solid belt when you order yours. I have ordered extra loops on each of mine and never used them. Expect this to be a life time investment.

BarryLee

I’ve had one for about four years that I carry a P220 or a P229 in and it makes carrying these two guns very easy. The holster is of high quality and I suspect will deliver many more years of service.

snolden

+1 for the VM2. Mine is used for Glock service and compact sized pistols as well as Springfield XD service sized pistols. The VM 2 built for the XD will fit the Glock properly, while the one built for the Glock will NOT fit the XD.

Grumpy_Bottom

Love mine, i have three. Tried the nexus, and while it was more comfortable, i missed the reinforced mouth too much and it went out of rotation

one for my