Vendor support of Hunter Ed.

Pahoo

Recently, we sponsored an M/L Workshop for certified hunter safety instructors. CVA was kind enough to support our efforts and for that I truly thank them. ..... :)

There are many manufacturers that are have programs in place to assist instructors. Don't hesitate to ask. ..... ;)

Be Safe !!!

Bishop Creek

Interesting. Years ago, I took my then teenaged son to hunter safety class so he could get his license and as I knew the instructor, he let me bring in my flintlock rifle for a demo to the class. I showed them everything from lock, stock, to barrel and how it all worked. The class was fascinated as they had never seen an 18th Century muzzle loading rifle before.

Pahoo

We have never excluded our SideLocks

The class was fascinated as they had never seen an 18th Century muzzle loading rifle before.
I teach and promote M/L's, all M/L's. The SideLocks are the only ones that touch my heart and most of the instructors there, are into MML's. We had a basic indoor review and headed for the range. Again, these were instructors but some had never loaded and shot an M/L, let alone, a SideLock. After we all had a go-round, we had some free range time. During this time, many wanted to shoot some more, with the SideLocks. Hopefully, we hooked some, like I got hooked 25+ years ago. We also had one Buckskinner instructor, do some games and demonstrations. We had a great time. Imagine that !!! ... :eek:

Be Safe !!!

Thanks Pahoo. Never even thought of that.

I know at Whittington if something goes wrong, they call up the mfg and it's there within a couple of days.