Value of used Sig Sauer 1911 RCS

PatientWolf

I saw a used Sig 1911 RCS and I love the way it feels and fits my hand. I believe it might be priced high, considering it is used, and therefore has no warranty. What would most people consider a decent price for this gun in very good condition?

Although I really like the CCO format, my alternatives are probably a Ruger SR1911 or Remington R1.

WVsig

As long as the pistol has not had the warranty card registered with Sig and had not been in for service the warranty will transfer. Simply do not disclose you are not the original owner. Most people do not have the original bill of sale when the make warranty claims.

I would place the value around $700 give or take depending on condition, accessories etc....

bossman

The rcs is a Sig custom shop gun. I hate to buy online and everyone I've come across,used,locally start around $900. The Sig C-3 or the RCS is very high on my want list. It seems everytime I save up the money for one the prices go up. Very nice gun.

lamarw

I would agree with WVASig. If you can initiate the negotiations, I would start at about $600 if the pistol is like new in the box with all components.

KyJim

My C3 came with night sights but the sight options may have changed since I purchased mine. The main difference I noticed was that the RCS has more of the melt look than the C3. I carried mine quite a bit until I purchased a Dan Wesson CCO (same size).

mrvco

Unless they're beaten to death, pricing on used Sigs is going to be strong. Just for some perspective, there is a brand new RCS on Gunbroker right now with a BIN price of $949 and others at $999.

PatientWolf

He's firm @ $850 + tax. :(

It is in like new condition. Not sure it has ever been fired except @ the factory.

Last edited: