Value of Once-fired Brass

Legumeofterror

i have a large box of once fired brass and was wondering if someone knew where i could find out what its worth, or perhaps have them give an estimate. i dont have a rifle in either caliber as its left over from my father practicing for his trip to Africa, so its all useless to me and id like to try and sell it. its all in the boxes and in good shape.

what i have:
-623 .375 H&H Magnum, Federal Premium Nickel Plated
-279 7mm Remington Magnum, Federal Premium Nickel Plated
-160 7mm Remington Magnum, Federal Premium
-20 7mm Remington Magnum, Remington

i have pictures if that would help.

cdrt

You can check Gunbroker to see what guys are selling used brass for. I usually start mine at half what new Winchester or Remington runs and ship in USPS flat rate boxes or envelopes, depending on how much there is of it.

cdrt

Midway sells Remington 7mm Mag brass for $49.99 per hundred and Remington .375 H&H brass for $64.99 per 100.

If it were me, I would start the 7mm Mag brass at 25 cents each for a lot of 50 and ship for $5.50 in a USPS flat rate envelope which would cover the cost of shipping plus delivery confirmation. I would start the .375 brass at 35 cents each in a lot of 50 with the same shipping. You can always put a reserve on the item for no extra charge if you think you're starting them too low.

itman

I sold some once fires brass about 6 months ago. I ust went over to http://www.brassmanbrass.com/ and say what they are selling it for and then just dropped the proce by a few cents. I then just posted it in the for sale form and it was gone if a few days.

Scorch

You could sell the brass here on TFL in the TFL Gun Show section. I sold a bunch of brass there a few months back and it moved pretty quickly.