Value of a Winchester 94 Pre-safety?

I have two Winchester 94's that I am thinking of selling. One is a Pre-Cross Bolt Safety (not a pre-64). It is in 95% condition. Really is like new.
I know I can get $400 out of my 94 WITH the safety in similar condition. Will the pre-safety 94 fetch a higher dollar? If so, how much more?

L_Killkenny

Gunshow report......... I saw many Win 94's in 30/30 today. None in what I would call very good condition, 80-90% tops and on down from there. Cheapest one was $425 and the high was $500 (although I seem to remember one tha twas at $600 but not positive if it was 30/30). Price was based on condition as the cheapest was crap and the most expensive was OK. Based on what I saw I wouldn't be at all afraid of asking $450-$500 for mine in 95%+. BTW, mine is a pre-safty 94AE.

LK

gak

The late 70s (up to the angle eject feature--83?) saw an increasing level of quality return from the painted/pitted receivers and cheap stamped cartridge lifters of the early to mid Post-64 (pre safety/pre AE) era...back up to near Pre-64 levels (at least superficially). There are actually a fair number of these out there. Buyers in the know are willing to pay a little more for these than the earlier models. I don't know when that "improved" era started, but I have a pair of ca. '79s and a '78 that are actually quite nice...and I've noticed some '75-'76s that still exhibited some cheap-itis (though nothing is as bad as the mid-to-late 60s models)...so somewhere in there.