usp 45 for $450

rangermonroe

I have a local pawn shop that will sell me a sued one for $450/475. Is it worth it.

I do not have one and I feel a burning need for a .45

Is this price reasonable, really cheap or average?

moredes

damn, boy, y'oughta be back home already with the gun in your safe! :D

Ere you crazy?? comin' here to consult on a price like that? :eek: :) At least call'm and hold it with a credit card til you get there...

rangermonroe

bwaaaaa-haaaa-haaaa!:barf: :barf: :

:( :(

:mad: :mad:

It's gone!

Day late and $1 short.

The guy knows me and as I walked in the door he says" HK >.45?"

me, "You know it!"

Him " Well, I sold it for $550. Didn't I tell you $475?

You should have jumped on it then.... Hey, buddy...don't cry! I have this nice Llamma .45 right here for $200, and a real nice S&W for $650...it's new"

Logs

That was a GREAT deal !!! That is why when I go to a Gun Show I always take plenty of cash. I missed a great deal on a glock for $350 because I only took $100 with me.
Next time at least ask if he will do layaway.....

Last edited:

Wildcard

Run, not walk, to that shop, buy that USP now, or at least send me the address and telephone number to the shop.:D

DigitalShooter2

Don't you hate it when the guy behind the counter says "but I have a real nice..." anything other than what you wanted?

I've seen a few for $500 used on HKPro but by the time you pay transfer fees, shipping blah blah blah... Better luck next time.

moredes

Damn!!! Y'oughta be flayed for comin' back to login with questions :) :rolleyes: :) :confused:

Ah, but don't worry about it... that ain't the only ship comin' in... there are plenty of opportunities. Just keep your green ready and you'll find another as long as you have the patience to wait.

Lemme 'hijack' this thread.... I found a Kobra Carry 2 years ago unfired for $1220 delivered; took a Wilson Super Grade off an auction site for $1800, and *stole* a Leica 77 Angled Televid 20x60mm for $700 shipped.

The deals are out there, and if you're patient, you'll find others. Don't fret--just learn from this--ya shoulda 'held' it with a credit card or $20 down.