Use Amazon.com to Fund the NRA

Departed402

... or Wounded Warrior Project, or any other charity!

This will be loosely related to guns, but I have to share this. I logged onto Amazon.com earlier today, and Amazon notified me that they will donate 0.5% of your purchase price to whatever charity you choose!

You MUST go to Smile.Amazon.com for the donation to take effect! The "smile" part is apparently important.

Obviously half a percent isn't a lot, but this way you can get the NRA some cash even if you're buying a purse for your wife, a scratch post for your cat, or a Barbie doll for your daughter!

I just replaced my old www.amazon.com bookmark with smile.amazon.com

BobCat45

Someone mentioned this a while ago...

...and of course I went and signed up.

This is the NRA branch -
--
NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund

|
Year Founded: 1978

The NRA Board of Directors established the NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund in 1978 to become involved in court cases establishing legal precedents in favor of gun owners. To accomplish this, the Fund provides legal and financial assistance to selected individuals and organizations defending the right to keep and bear arms. In addition, the Fund sponsors legal research and education on a wide variety of firearms related issues, including the meaning of the Second Amendment and nature of the righ...

--

Anyway, even if it is only half a percent, it does add up over time. If amazon sold .22 LR or Varget, it would mount up faster...