USCCA association

inkie

I have an offer to join the United States Concealed Carry Association. Is anyone familiar with this organization and is it worth joining?? Thanx

tegemu

I have been a proud member for a good while now. The info from them and on their forum is honest, to the point and directed specifically to Concealed Carry, no fluff or B.S. Their magazine is the best in the gun world, IMHO, the only magazine I read cover to cover - word for word. They are developing a good gun lobby for us, also devoted to concealed carry. A good honest group. Give 'em a shot, you won't regret it.

mckeon

I have been a member for about 6 months and it is pretty much worth it just for the magazine alone. The website has been growing and is beginning to become more and more useful. It is 100% about concealed carry, which is a topic that I have a hard time finding in other gun rags. I say "pull the trigger" on a trial subscription!

inkie

I am surprised there is not much info on this organization. Is it because it is relatively new? I will be signing up on line this week.