Updating the Reloading Bench...

std7mag

I work at a tire shop, and in the showroom we had one of those touch screen kiosks. Well the company that supported the kiosk went out of business.
I asked boss if I could have it.
So I now have a good business class Dell computer,with wireless setup, and a large-ish flat, touchscreen monitor.

Have been downloading all the reloading manuals I can lay hands on, and updating my edition of Quick Load.

Next is to mount the monitor over my work bench...

Total cost....$0.00:D

g.willikers

Since the forum does have its share of contrarians, it's only a matter of time before someone says it.
So I'll just go ahead and get it over with.
You paid too much! :)

Jim243

G.W., you should have said, "you get what you paid for" (LOL)

But seriously, nice score std7mag. I use an old laptop on the bench for that. But I have to admit that I LIKE going through all the manuals side by side to check loads out. (maybe that is just me.)

Stay safe and shoot straight.
Jim

std7mag

Oh, the manuals are still there!! Not about to get rid of those!!
Learning how to do some spread sheets, chart out powder type/charge weight/ bullet type/weight.
Then there is always the sage advise from The Firing Line at the touch of a screen and stroke of the keyboard..:D

serf 'rett

It's the next step that will cost - auto scales, feeders, drives and software - so at the touch of the screen, your ammo loads by it's self. :)

Nice score.

T. O'Heir

Lose the Quick Load. Far too many variables for any computer program to be accurate or necessary. And you do not want any distractions when you're loading.
"...good business class Dell computer..." No such thing as a good Dell anything.