Update on my PSA upper

lokidansk

This is my original post from 11-5-2014

I recieved my new 20" CHF PSA government profile 1/7 upper a week ago. when I took it to the range I was horiffied that my groups were 4 to 5 inches at 40 yards benching the rifle with a magnified optic. I went back 2 days later and tried 3 different magnified optics, 2 different bases and two different lowers firing 55g, 62g, and 75g, ammo all benched with sandbags. Every combination I used are used in other ar15s that group amazingly. I contacted PSA today and was told to send it back for inspection. My question is " have any of you had the same problem and what was the outcome from PSA?" I have heard there customer service is good.

I recieved a replacement upper and have finished it except
for a new trigger. I am getting nice groups with just about any 5.56
round. I wanted to find the most accurate load I could useing
Winchester 748 because I have a bunch. This is what I ended up with useing 23g of 748, 77g Siarra SMK and CCI 41 primmers. I can't beleave how accurate this upper and load combination is. This is a picture of a five shot group from a measured 100 yards. What do yall think?

Attachments

• PSA20.jpg
    PSA20.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 30

smarquez

Every company has a goof now and them even the high dollar boutique gun builders. Nice job at handling that and great group! I just can't seem to get it together enough to shoot groups like that.