UPDATE: 1919A4

The Rock

Your estwhile champion, The Rock, has found a source for kit, tripod and right hand side plate.
SARCO has kits for $335 and tripods for $385.

Socomm Mfg. has 80% rt. hand plates for $175. Contact bande@alltel.net or 803-442-9206
talk to Ernie or Todd. Hope to have more details on what exactly needs to be done to the plate. Ernie said that it "is a very easy machining step."

More tommorrow, I hope!

TR

The Rock

Update:
I have ordered the kit from Sarco and well as the 2 manuals. They said that they are 3 weeks behind for shipping, so I figure I'll have it in a month.

The plate just needs to be decked, which according to Ernie, should be about $50 to have done at your local machine shop.

When I have it complete, look for a photo expose here or my website.

TR

Outlaw1

Good luck Rock! I just got through "refurbishing" a discount M-6 flash hider for my A4, and geeezz!! I had an easier time restoring my 440-6 'cuda! I think it musta' been stored on the Utah during the attack on Pearl Harbor. ;)
It really wasn't THAT bad, the time and effort was worth it, and it really turned out nice.
I'm working on a gun related page on my website, and I'll post some pics there hopefully next week. :D

------------------
We ARE the Militia!