UK's Gun Control Network reacts to parody site...

simonov jr

http://www.gun-control-network.org/Current Issues.htm

"THE PARADOY WEB SITE AND GUN LOBBY ABUSE "
"Most recently a pro-gun parody of the Gun Control Network web site has appeared
on the Internet. Some of the content is relatively harmless, perhaps laughable, but much of it is offensive. The site attempts to link gun control to tyrannical leaders from the past. The most obnoxious element is the inclusion of photographs of female holocaust victims, which has been linked to the Million Mom March."

They couldn't mean THIS site, could they? www.guncontrolnetwork.org

Sucks to be them...

by the way, in the same thread, GCN asks for people to email them about "gun incidents". I suggest we ALL email them about any and all our positive "gun incidents", eg "I stopped a crime" or "I brought down a B&C record buck"...maybe a few thousand of these emails will show them why HCI still has no public email address. Here's the paragraph and the email addy:

FIREARMS INCIDENTS

GCN is now compiling an on-going list of firearms incidents. If you have any information about an incident please contact us by email contact@gun-control-network.org. We know that our information is incomplete and your help would be greatly appreciated

:cool:

Jeff OTMG

You are so mean. We all know what would happen if HCI had an email address. I can only imagine what will happen now. Good on you Simonov!!! I might be headed back to Indy, we can get together at a show.

RikWriter

I emailed them about a "gun incident" where firearms possibly saved the lives of myself and my family when I was 18...
Y'all keep it up...flood them with self defense stories.

SIGarmed

I think they were they talking about these million moms in the article:
1ST_MMM_MARCH.gif

GSB

The site attempts to link gun control to tyrannical leaders from the past.

This is very possibly because gun control historically is often linked to tyrannical leaders from the past. But then they probably know that, and are just ashamed that somebody else took note of it and is making others aware of it.