Uh-oh work switched to polo shirts now CCW is a chore

rickyrick

My work just switched to polo shirts from button up shirts...
I was able to conceal just fine in a button shirt with a shoulder rig...

I have a few tuckable IWB holsters but at work I never felt it was fully concealed. I always thought the grip protruded too much...

I really don't want to buy a new holster as I have a few

Maybe baggier pants?

Anyone else deal with this problem?

I've CCW'ed for years and the polo shirt is new to me

Paul B.

I have that problem just by living where I do. T-shirts and jeans are pretty much what I wear year round. I use an IWB holster with an S&W M60. At home or in my vehicle it's where it should be with the butt showing. When I exit the vehicle to pump gas, go to the bank, store whatever I just slip it into my pocket. When I return to the vehicle I just slip it back on. I could wear a long sleeve shirt and let it hang out but I'm just not comfortable doing it that way. Bigger guns just print no matter what I've tried.
Paul B.

rickyrick

Always carried a big one because up until a year ago I didnt have to tuck in my work shirts.. Cotton and flame retardant and my off work attire I could wear what I wanted.

Now I'm In a different role and gotta dress different

hartcreek

Is your work furnishing the shirts or are you? In any case I have found longer polo shirts made for men that really work for a living so that the shirt can be tucked in and prevent PB "plumbers butt" you could wear one of these longer shirts untucked and carry IWB.

rickyrick

Work provides the shirts... Kinda thin, not your reg polo material but long enough to tuck in...
Tucking in is a requirement

skizzums

same problem, used to have faux button-up shirt wit the zipper in the middle, carried under shoulder. switched to polo, tucked in, had to buy a smaller gun for pocket carry

Don P

My work just switched to polo shirts from button up shirts...
I was able to conceal just fine in a button shirt with a shoulder rig...

Work provides the shirts... Kinda thin, not your reg polo material but long enough to tuck in...
Tucking in is a requirement

Simple question, are you allowed to CCW while at work?, or are you doing so against company policy on the sly???

rickyrick

CCW is not mentioned in the company rules... Nor is it off limits by state law...
So I say it's ok...

CCW should always be on the sly..

skizzums

it is policy not to cc at my work, that's a risk worth taking in my opinion. there are thousands of jobs, but I only get one life