uberti millenium model .45 LC

monkeywithfire

Is this an ok entry level SAA?

I was thinking of buying one this weekend at Cabela's. Will this use modern ammo or do I have to use Black Powder?

It should cost around $200 new.

Are there any must have accesories that I should pick up when I get the gun? Any and all info about Brand and Model is very welcome. Thanks

-monkey

jjmorgan64

I've never seen one, there always sold out, but From people who have, they seem like a nice revolver for the money, you're not going to get a super action, or a great trigger, but it should be a solid gun, remember this is third or fourth hand. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one personally.

They will shoot modern ammo, however none of the ruger only loads.

TBAUS

Cabela's Millennium was rated a "Best Buy" by Gun Test Magazine, Volume XIII, Number 4 ( April 2001). They had a lot of glowing remarks about the pistol, among them was the good price.

Robert Foote

I also saw the Gun Tests article, and looked one over at a Cabela's store thereafter. Seems like a pretty good gun for the price--which is a rarity these days.

I have a sufficiency of that sort of thing so am not in the market--but I would buy one if I were.

WIL TERRY

A PAL OF MINE OVER IN BONESTEEL HAS ONE OF THESE 45'S

and I'm here to tell you it is a shootin' sonovagun!!! The action was tight and perfectly timed, the internal dimensions were right on spec, and I was impressed, particularly for 200 bucks.
I ended up recutting the forcing cone for him and it shot even better, dead upon the sights.
If you can get past the fact this gun is uglier than a manure sandwich it is a dang good 45COLT sixgun.

It sorta reminds me of an old girlfriend I had who was homlier than...well...I guess that's another story.