Two new 10mm 1911's from Rock Island Armory

Uncle Malice

Would be nice, but I'm personally waiting on the Gen4 G20... I've been wanting one for months... even begged plouffdaddy to sell me his at a markup...

I know they are supposed to be available now that SHOT is over... I'm really hoping it's soon... I'm on the wait list at several dealers to be notified as soon as they come in... have a cash already set aside... just waiting... and waiting.... :cool:

Patriot86

Not a fan of the sights but that is cheap and easy to change.
Its not a matter of paying for a Colt Delta Elite these days, its finding one.
Dan Wesson the other big 10MM maker is pretty much out of the picture until who knows when. So that leaves RIA and a Custom gun..I will take a RIA all day long.

Dave P

"Dan Wesson the other big 10MM maker is pretty much out of the picture until who knows when. So that leaves RIA and a Custom gun..I will take a RIA all day long. "

Don't forget Tanfoglio (EAA) - they have some nice ones.

sandbag

RIA 1911's

I have the Rock Island 1911 in 38 Super-nice gun,very reliable except the supplied magazine was a piece of junk-I had to get McCormick replacements-if the 10mm has the same isue it might be hard to fine a magazine unless the Delta Elite mags are a fit-the 1911 isn't really the best platform for the 10mm-Glock 20SF rocks