TWO F3 Tornadoes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir William

OK. To keep this thread firearms related, I was CCWing my BHP 9MM with 20 round magazines. 61 rounds total. The stats are 23 injured and 1 dead from TWO F3 tornadoes in my area. I had some siding/soffit loss and water damage. A mould problem now. The point? NO 911, no power, no cell phones as the system overloaded, fires, trailer parks destroyed, roads blocked and destruction/death. Noone waited for rescue, noone waited for FEMA and neighbours helped neighbours. I even aided in unclogging storm drains and culverts that leaves had clogged. There was flooding until the water could run off through opened storm drains and culverts. Nobody took much note of their own needs. Everybody seemed to find a job that needed to be done and started working. Volunteers were everywhere. Fire/EMS were overextended but, volunteers, ATVs, 4WDs and anything else needed was there. I was impressed with all of the volunteers and paid rescuers, firefighters, LEOs and public works/road department emergency responders. There were lots of visible firearms especially shotguns. Our firearms deer season is in and many hunters in camo/orange aided their neighbours. Good show!

legacy94

wow,as if the first F3 wasn't bad enough.

it is good to hear that there are people that will help out no matter what.

put aside their own needs to help out others in need.

Status
Not open for further replies.