Two 380's in 24 hours

blackamos

This is a good thing. My brother bought me a Ruger LCP for Christmas this year and bought my dad a Sig Sauer P232 SL. Yesterday started at the range and both performed great. The only problem was our dad shot the LCP better then the 232 and thought the Sig was a bit big for him to carry. I carry a LCR in .38 so had no problem switching with him. My brother is just happy that dad will start carrying a gun on his walks, he has had his licence for years but never carries.
So now I'm on my second 380 in 24 hours a Sig Sauer P232 Sl, it seems to shoot great. Not the lightest pistol I own but a darn good shooter. Any one know a good carry holster and good ammo to try for carry?

KyJim

Sounds like you've got a great brother. Sounds like you and your dad ended up with what you each needed. Your dad got a gun he will actually carry and you also got a good carry gun, even if a bit bigger than the Ruger.

blackamos

I do have a great family and my younger brother tends to go overboard around Christmas. The last few years he was deployed and he thinks he has to make up for it. I always tell him that it is us that should make it up to him for his service. I close family is a great thing.

blackamos

lamarw they look great for my 629 3" and my scoped Ruger Super Blackhawk Scoped. I can see some custom work going there way soon. Thanks for the link.