twist rate #2

G'day. I posted this question on another part of TFL .Thought I would re post it here to get some more input.
How fast is too fast? I have seen formulas for working out what the minimum twist rate for a given projectile. What about the maximum twist rate? I have load data for 40 & 45 gr .224 bullets at around 3300 f/s with a 1:14 twist, and 2700 f/s with a 1:16 or 1:14 twist.
What would happen with 1:8 twist?

P-990

There is a possibility of the lighter-skinned lightweight bullets coming apart if spun too fast. Most of the shooters I know who load 50-55gr bullets in their .223 match rifles tend to load less than max-speed.

I personally load 52gr HPBTs to about 3000-fps or so from my 20" 1-8" twist AR-15. It shoots very well; maybe not bench-rest well, but I can't hold that hard laying on my belly anyway. Honestly, I haven't tried any really light bullets at warp speed to see how they hold up.

And to tell the truth, the only bullet I've ever seen come apart was a 70-something grain match bullet in a .223, which theoretically should have been fine. So go I guess it's a matter of try-and-see.