Turkish delight!

Paige

Guys, I absolutely love this little Turk, It's the most accurate 9mm i own, of which i have 8 total, Sig, Beretta, Smith, Glock, Walther etc. Academy sports has them for $359 on sale, todays the last day of the sale, do you self a favor and pick one up, this gun is one of the best 9mm's around IMO. I have 400rds thruogh mine so far and it's been perfect. This thing is built like a tank weighting 35.6oz, if weight is a problem look else where.
Sarsilmaz1.jpg

Paige

Trigger is very smooth with a nice crisp break, i can't really compare to a CZ cause i have never fired one. The thing i like about the pistol is it's really old school, meaning forged everything, barrel, slide, frame, no plastic any where on this baby. The machining on the pistol is excellent, from what i understand Sarsilmaz has some really high end Japanese CNC machines they use for production, when i purchased mine i did compare it to a CZ that was in the case, The CZ i noticed had machine marks around the ejection port, The Sarsilmaz was totally smooth, not that it means any thing but something i noticed.

Shadi Khalil

Looks nice. we have had alot of turkish gun sales people running through here, Alot of what they were pitching caught my eye.

daferg2

On Sarsilmaz...

They've been called "the best pistols you've never heard of."

Their designs are actually based on the Tanfoglio Force 99, itself a clone of the CZ-75.

Sarsilmaz also makes the Armalite AR-24 pistol. If Armalite trusts them, they'd have to be pretty good, right?