Trying to find a target

taylorce1

I've been watching a lot of F-Class shooter videos and I've noticed this target. Most of the time they are using this during seating depth testing. It looks like a printable target, and I'd like to use it or something similar for load development.

Screenshot-20230731-180632-Brave.jpg

stagpanther

Never seen it--but if they are routinely drilling one small hole at 300 to 1000 yds that would be one competition I'd be afraid to enter.:)

taylorce1

The shooters I was watching were using it for powder charge ladder testing and bullet seating depth at 100 yards. I've been using 100 yard benchrest targets, but I like the aiming points on this better.

Rimfire5

I make my own targets using PowerPoint and print them on 80-lb paper so the holes don't rip out.

For my centerfires, I use a 2-inch crosshair with a 1-inch diagonal diamond with the bottom tip on the aimpoint and the upper tip over the vertical bar.
I can get 12 targets on one 8 1/2 inch paper.

For .22LRs I use 1/2 inch diamonds and 1-inch crosshairs so I can get 20 targets per pages. That's two boxes of ammo. I shoot at 50 and 100 yards.

I prefer to color the inside of the diamonds light yellow or light orange because I can see them better.
I try to have the bullets land inside the diamond so I don't mess up my aim point.