Try this for fun

TonyM1

Try aiming at the edge of the leaves on the tree at 11 o'clock, usually yields a high bounce count, and make sure to pump the gun 3x for max power.

Rangefinder

OK, so I found out the score rolls over at 9999999... I found a spot with consistant 57 bounces and one with 78 bounces... :D 816 bounces total, and I don't know how many roll-overs. Yah! I rock!! LOL :D

TonyM1

Ok, I found a glitch...the score counter only goes to 9,999,999 and then starts over, I must have flipped that thing at least 10 times, it showed 831 bounces, not sure if that was accurate or not. Here's how to get the million point bonus and 76 bounce on one shot repeatedly; aim to the right side of the tree at 5 o'clock, the bb should bounce off of the 'c' in privacy policy at the bottom and then ricochet multiple times between the 2 trees at 12 o'clock. After you nail that shot, just pump it 3x and shoot without moving your pointer and watch the scoreboard go nuts.

TonyM1

I see others have found some good shots too, funny. Well I found another good one, best single shot = 203 bounces and total bounces = 2588. I don't think that'll hold up for the high score the way this is going....I am wasting waaay too much time doing this, oh well.:D

Eghad

I had a total of 1837 bounces.
23 accidents

Dont ask me the score cause that meter was rolling like granny with a colon blowout headed for the bathroom.

Rangefinder

Well, highest single shot bounce was only 108... :D But 1583 total bounces that time. Gotta find that 203 sweet-spot now!
OK, how about highest accidents now? 33 so far :D

Doh! Update---730 bounces with 41 accidents... LOL

Last edited:

starshooter231

It's a hoot

Ok this is a great game. I found out how to cheat and never run out of shots. If will shooting you pump and shoot not stop your last bullet will start to count down as -1,-2,-3,-4,-5,etc. enjoy